OUR VISION & MISSION
As a Christian, service organisation in Southern Africa, to endeavor and care for the welfare of the elderly, handicapped and youth in an efficient and sustainable manner.
- We recognize that every person in our care, whether inside or outside, is an individual with his own Identity, background, preferences and needs.
- Establishing a Secure environment, not only for the physical facilities, but also financial security and an emotional safe haven.
- An environment in which everybody can live with Purpose and achievement, Growing as a person and social interaction and acceptance.
- Establishing an environment in which each individual, autonomously may make free Choices, in accordance with his own preferences, in connection with his care plan.
- Striving to meet and please every need in fulfilling our aim of complete wellness and Joy.
THE GREATER OBJECTIVES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE OBJECT STATEMENT
- As a Christian service organisation, provide sustainable accommodation to the elderly, handicapped and youth.
- As a Christian service organisation, provide optimal physical, psychic, cultural and spiritual care to the elderly, handicapped and youth.
- As a Christian service organisation, acquire, optimally utilize and manage the necessary resources.
- As a Christian service organisation, through needs surveys and viability studies, improve existing resorts or initiate, undertake and implement new developments.
- The lily is a symbol of growth and splendour
- The number of 3 is repeated 3 times: 3 lilies, 3 leafs, 3 groups of lilies. It symbolizes the 3 stadia in the life cycle: Youth, middle age, elderly.
- Circles and hem of the shield: God’s perfect and everlasting protection.
- Silver: the grey years.
- Gold: wisdom and maturity.
- Blue background: Heavenly purity and eternal life.