Residentia Bethulie, located near the Gariep Dam in the Free State, was officially opened in 1983 and is characterized by the old farmhouse style architecture. The facility is a well-known landmark in the community and a haven where residents support and nurture each other.
In line with the Eden principle, Residentia Bethulie strives to provide holistic care services to residents where everyone’s distinct and unique needs are supported and addressed. The facility offers a variety of housing options that include independent, semi care and full care.
The following facilities are available.
Accommodation in a homely atmosphere to suit all needs.
24-hour nursing care cleaning- and gardening service, meals and washing included.
- Flats and rooms in two converted stately homesteads share a communal lounge, TV room and beautiful gardens
- Double, single and bachelor flats with own garden
- Single and double rooms looking onto well-kept gardens
Care-unit with 24-hour nursing care:
- Double Rooms with own Bathroom
- Single Rooms
- 2-bed Rooms
- 4-bed Rooms
- Social activities
- Hair dressing salon
- Tuck shop
- Regular bible study and prayer meetings
Mrs Mandy Adam
P O Box 224