This message contains information intended solely for the addressee, which is confidential and private in nature and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use, distribute or copy this message or any file attached to this message in any manner whatsoever, other than to the named sender and you shall be bound by its confidentiality.
Any unauthorised use or the taking of any action in reliance thereon or pursuant thereto, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, kindly notify the sender immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone. Unless expressly indicated as such, nothing in this e-mail constitutes an offer, warranty or representation from us.
Views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender unless clearly stated as those of Residentia. Residentia does not accept liability for any such content or claims, loss or damages of whatsoever nature, suffered, resulting or arising from the use of this email and/or its attachments. The recipient who uses the email hereby indemnifies Residentia and the sender against loss or damages suffered by any third party.
Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information transmitted electronically and to preserve the confidentiality thereof, Residentia does not warrant the integrity of this email or that it is free of errors, viruses, corruption, interception or interference. The receiver is therefore warned to check for and delete any such threats.
Residentia reserves the right to intercept, filter, view, block, delete, access, copy, read and act upon this e-mail message and all e-mail messages sent as reply messages to the e-mail address of the sender.
We respect your right to privacy and therefore aim to ensure that we comply with the legal requirement of the POPI Act which regulates the manner in which we collect, process, store, share and destroy any personal information which you have provided to us.
Why we collect Personal Information:
We collect personal information in order to liaise with you telephonically, via our website or email so that we may:
1. Respond to any query or comment received from you;
2. Inform you of new developments;
3. Enable us to process, validate and verify information and requests for the supply of services;
4. For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; and
5. Generally to improve your experience on our website.
If you are under 18 years of age (minor), we will require the consent of your parent/guardian/competent person before we process such personal information.
Processing of Information
We will only share your personal information:
1. In order to comply with applicable law or with legal process served on our company;
2. In order to protect and defend the rights or property of our company; and
3. With employees and/or third parties who assist us in providing services to you and thus require your personal information in order to render a proper and efficient service. We will ensure that all such employees and third party service providers, having access to your personal information, are bound by confidentiality agreements.
1. Treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
2. Take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
3. Promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
4. Provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable request; and
5. We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally required, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
ALTHOUGH WE TAKE THE AFOREMENTIONED PRECAUTIONS IN PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, WE SHALL HOWEVER NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, HOWSOEVER ARISING, SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF THE DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION IF OUTSIDE OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
You have the right at any time to:
1. Rectify the Personal Information collected by us;
2. Object to the processing of Personal Information (subject to legislation);
3. Request the return or destruction of Personal Information (subject to legislation);
4. Lodge a complaint with the company.
The Personal Information processed by us is not routed/transferred to a third country or International organisation.