Residentia, a Christian service organization with nationwide schemes, which looks after the interests and care of older persons invites experienced and motivated candidates, who meet the requirements below, to apply for the challenging position of:
RESIDENTIA HERMON (PRETORIA-NORTH)
- Diagnosing of health, care and support needs.
- Prescribe a nursing regimen (nursing care plan).
- Execute a treatment program, care and support on medication prescribed.
- Monitor the treatment and care plan.
- Assist the doctor on rounds and in performing therapeutic interventions.
- Support personal and team development throughout the care home.
- Be open and available for employees and families to approach when they have complaints or concerns.
- Nurture relationships and teach others how to grow and recognise their strengths.
- Participate in the process of hiring, growth, evaluation and discipline of employees.
- Develop an environment that that fosters nursing excellence and promotes an engaged workforce.
- Networks with and builds relationships with care partners attending to the residents.
Should you be interested in the position please send your application for attention to Nick van Staden via email to email@example.com.
The closing date is 30 September 2021.
If you did not receive an answer within fourteen (14) days after the closing, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Residentia reserves the right not to make an appointment in the position as advertised.