Residentia, a Christian service organization with nationwide schemes, which looks after the interests and care of older persons invites experienced and motivated candidates, who meet the requirements below, to apply for the challenging position of:
RESIDENTIA SERING (RUSTENBURG)
The successful candidate must have inter alia the following:
• Grade 12 (NQF 4).
• A minimum of one years’ experience as a Staff Nurse.
• Current registration as a Staff (Enrolled) Nurse with the South African Nursing Council.
• Previous experience in working in a retirement centre is strongly recommended.
• Ability to nurture relationships and teach others how to grow their strengths.
• Ability to ensure that required resources within and outside the facility are accessible to all residents.
• Ability to laugh and have fun with everyone in the facility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The successful candidate will be responsible for inter alia the following:
• Execute a nursing plan, including monitoring of vital signs and urinalysis.
• Observe and report to the Professional Nurse reactions to medication and treatment.
• Prevent disease and promote health by giving health information to residents and family.
• Promote and maintain hygiene, physical comfort and reassurance of residents.
• Promote and maintain exercise, rest and sleep to enhance rehabilitation.
• Prevent physical deformities and other complications.
• Promote attainment of optimal health.
• Assist the registered person in preparing with diagnosis and therapeutic acts.
• Observe, identify and report possible abuse according to the abuse protocol.
• Observe report and record any untoward reaction to medication or treatment implemented.
Should you be interested in the position please send your application for attention to Retha Jacobs via email to email@example.com.
The closing date is 30 April 2021.
If you did not receive an answer within fourteen (14) days after the closing, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Residentia reserves the right not to make an appointment in the position as advertised.