Residentia, a Christian service organization with nationwide schemes, which looks after the interests and care of older persons invites experienced and motivated candidates, who meet the requirements below, to apply for the challenging position of:
RESIDENTIA BOLAND (BELLVILLE)
The successful candidate must have inter alia the following:
• Execute a nursing plan, including monitoring of vital signs and urinalysis.
• Observe and report to the Professional Nurse reactions to medication and treatment.
• Prevent disease and promote health by giving health information to residents and families.
• Promote and maintain hygiene, physical comfort, and reassurance of residents.
• Promote and maintain exercise, rest, and sleep to enhance rehabilitation.
• Prevent physical deformities and other complications.
• Promote the attainment of optimal health.
• Assist the registered person in preparing with diagnosis and therapeutic acts.
• Observe, identify, and report possible abuse according to the abuse protocol.
• Observe report and record any untoward reaction to medication or treatment implemented.
Should you be interested in the position please send your application for attention to Retha Jacobs via email to email@example.com.
The closing date is 30 April 2021.
If you did not receive an answer within fourteen (14) days after the closing, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Residentia reserves the right not to make an appointment in the position as advertised.